Wow its been a while, whats happened since January 1st? Well Hayley turned 19, Collin 13 and Dave? well over 50. Basketball is over both winter and summer, track is over and cross country has begun. School is out and about a week after our house was lit on fire. We are now working on clean up and waiting to begin reconstruction of one end of the house including the laundry room and bathroom. Such a gigantic hastle. Hoopfest was a sucess we won the loser bracket and now have bragging rights to the loser t shirt. I will try to post some pics later. I am a terrible blogger.
We forgive you. You will have to keep us updated. Pretty sad that I would rely on this blog when I live only 15 minutes away. You will have to pop in sometime this summer (when things slow down).
ReplyDelete