Boy am I a terrible blogger... The boys finished up their Xcountry season. Collin had a tough time. He got sick midway thru the season and struggled the rest of the season. He dosent think he likes it and really dosent want to run next year. Were hoping that with more conditioning he would enjoy it more and are encouraging him to at least train with the high schoolers next year to see if that helps. Austin really didnt like it in middle school but loves it now, WV really has some fantastic coaches and that makes a huge difference. Austin ran varsity the whole season, he struggled with a hip injury, but finished strong at districts (his best meet). He lettered as a freshman so thats pretty cool. Much to my dismay he is seriously thinking about doing track this spring instead of baseball. Mostly I just want him to be happy with whatever he does, but I will really miss watching him play baseball. Monday begins basketball season, so off we go again. I can't wait until he can drive. Hayley is working and going to school full time, we hardly ever see her. Dave and I are doing great, work for me and housework for Dave. He has really enjoyed being off work, but is ready to go back. I will try to post again before 3 months gos by.
No comments:
Post a Comment