I have had fun doing Senior pictures this summer I have done 4, with a couple more left to do in September along with a few families. It has been a fun new experience. I am learning alot about the business part of it, and new photography info is killing my brain. This summer has been very busy, the boys and I went to Salt Lake to visit Donna for a week. Driving that far by myself was fine, I was a little worried. As usual summer always flys by way to fast, I am not ready to start school and all the scheduled events. I like sleeping in and not taking a shower until noon. With fall comes new commitments. Two things that I am going to work on this year,
(September is more of a resolution time of year than new years). Finding a church that we all can agree on, possibly going back to Trinity, and getting back on track with my faith, not that I have left it, but not filling up my cup weekly is important to keep out all the negatives in life. I have been working very hard at trying to be less judgemental of others. Remembering the only true judge is Jesus Christ. The second thing I am going to try to change is my personal bad habits, poor eating and lack of exercise. Yes I need to kick my rear every single day to walk/run. I just need to remember how much better I feel when I eat right and exercise. Oh and no guarantees but now that I have figured it out mabe I will blog more. HA!
Four years later.
8 years ago

Hi Tandy-
ReplyDeleteSeptember is always more of a "new years" to me more than jan 1 also-those are some great goals you have!