Saturday, June 20, 2009

Well I have not blogged for awhile for a good reason, Graduation, end of school year and vacation. Planning a grad party, not really my forte, was a lot of work, thanks a bunch to all who came to help Hayley celebrate, she is such an appreciative kid, well I guess she is not a kid any more. Also to all who were so generous. I know she felt very special, her speech at graduation was perfect, Im trying not to be to bias, but she really is very poised and a natural speaker. Then the grad party, yes I stayed up until 2:00 am and Dave is not too old to stay up all night. The kids had a blast. Then vacation, Hayleys sr trip to Disneyland, we were gone for 6 days, Hayley stayed with 2 friends, they were on their own, Austin and I met up with Donna and Brandon and shared a room with them. Then Dave and Collin ( they booked later ) stayed in their own room in a different hotel. A weird but very fun and tiring trip. As usual we cant wait to go back. Then the end of the school year, Collin brought home the shool leopard gecko to take care of over the summer, hopefully he will be alive when school starts. I said goodbye to a great group of kindergarteners, they are so much fun, its funny how ready they are to move on. Im going to really try to learn this whole blog thing this summer. Im not an every dayer, but hopefully once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment