Thursday, April 16, 2009

I really am too busy to be a very good blogger, I mainly set this up to show pictures more easily than just sending emails. It is my experimental blog. Im seriously considering starting a very small photography business and setting up a blog to show pictures. I don't want to hate it so I do not want to be booked all the time, no weddings, mainly family, kids, and seniors. My life is so hectic, as I ponder Hayley graduating in less than 2 months, and Austin starting high school in the fall, I realize that the business will soon be over. So Im trying to enjoy the ride before the roller coaster comes to an end. I'm not exactly doing well with this whole graduating thing, but as Hayley becomes her own person and has less time for us, (more for her boyfriend) it does seem right for some reason. She is all signed up to be a Cougar, hope they start doing better. Although I will miss her a lot it may be that I see her more after she gos to school. It seems that now its just her flashing in and out with not much more than a hello whats for dinner. Did I mention I will not miss her mess. She leaves a trail everwhere she gos. Anyway enough mushy stuff. I will try to post

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures-I have never tried digital scrapbooking, I just love paper too much:)
    I have to say,I love-love-love the doughnut cake!

    That's exciting about starting up a photography business-I think you should go for it, all of your pictures I've seen have been great! (plus it will be nice to know a photographer;) I have never had a professional picture of Preston done, between Angie and a friend of mine who is an amateur photographer we've been blessed to have so many great photos!

    Good luck and keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you ever want to do photo shoots on the prairie let me know. There is a cute tire swing across the street and open fields...

    ReplyDelete